The absolute ultimate in lanyard adjusting devices. The ART Positioner 2 is hands down the best device for your lanyard system. The device can be adjusted with little effort from the user, and can be adjusted while loaded making this device unlike anything else on the market. Can also be installed on a wire core flipline with the addition of the wire core(silver in color) clutch. For 11mm to 13mm lines.Available with, or without a swivel.
The Positioner cinches rope using a smooth-faced and non-aggressive clutch that doesn’t damage rope. This method also allows the user to release line while under tension making it extra handy for tasks requiring reaching or leaning. Climbers often seek the Positioner2 for it’s small size, ultra light weight and rope range accommodation, while safety directors often appreciate that line can only be removed with use of tools.
• Adjustable under tension
• Safety feature: Requires tool to remove lanyard
• Clutch now available for cut-resistant wire-core lanyards!
• Available with swivel connector
• Adjuster weight 158 grams (181g with swivel)
- PRODUCT TYPE: Rope Grabs
- COLOR: Black/Red
- ROPE CAPACITY: 7/16 to 1/2 in (11 to 13 mm)
- MEETS ANSI REQUIREMENTS: Yes
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: DE
- MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: PS4
- MATERIAL: Aluminum