Designed for the professional tree workers who work mostly on the ground, this pant offers a tough outer but is still full stretch, light and cool to wear. Now with fixed vents for better cooling.CERTIFICATIONS:Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
Fit & Sizing:Slim fit with plenty of stretch for easy movement. Extra leg length to allow for lift while bending. See the sizing chart for jean-equivalent sizes.
DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions. When others turn back and can go no further, you will carry on. You will keep going. And you will be protected.
The advanced technical fabric provides both strength and stretch, delivering comfort and safety in equal measurement. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. It is also one of the most comfortable and lightest chainsaw pants at just 2 lb 2 oz.
The Summer Edition has fixed vents to allow for maximum airflow so you can stay cool on the hottest days.
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP 6-layer advanced chainsaw protection material which is light and cool
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while bending
- Protection from waist to the ankle
- Lightweight at just 2 lb 2 oz (size medium)
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra outer with DWR to repel water
- 2 fixed vents for maximum ventilation to stay cooler on hot days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hems to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
* Actual waist is the measurement if you measured your waist.
** Jean sizing waist is the waist size used by jean manufacturers for the equivalent actual waist. Jean manufacturers use "vanity" sizing which is usually 2 inches smaller than the actual waist measurement.
If you are in between sizes, it is better to go to the larger size. For more assistance on sizing, contact us. We are happy to help.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand