The Oregon 20LPX PowerCut™ Saw Chain is a must-have for experienced loggers and forest workers who use .325" pitch saws. With a .050" gauge, this chain is built to handle tough cutting tasks with ease. Featuring low-vibration, full chisel cutters, the PowerCut™ chain cuts through timber quickly and precisely, allowing you to work more efficiently. The offset depth gauges also ensure smoother cuts by preventing the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut. Upgrade your saw and take your cutting game to the next level with the Oregon 20LPX PowerCut™ Saw Chain.
- Chain Pitch: .325 inches, gauge: .050 inches
- Equipped with built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system to ensure extended chain life by supplying oil to essential parts of the chain
- Features Blued Cutters for superior protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators facilitate precise and hassle-free sharpening
- Boasts of a hard chrome outer layer and tough rivets that reduce wear and tear and minimize chain adjustments
- Ideal for saws ranging from 38cc to 62cc in size