The Oregon 91VXL chain is well-liked among tree care professionals due to its 3/8" pitch, .050 gauge (1.3mm), low profile design. It is compatible with saws that use Husqvarna H35 and Stihl 63 PM chains. However, it should be noted that this chain lacks anti-Kickback features and is therefore not suitable for non-professional use. The 91VXL features a longer top plate, an aggressive cutting edge, and a user-friendly sharpening profile.
Pitch: 3/8" (.375")
Gauge: .050" (1.3mm)
Cutter Type: Low Profile
Recommended Saw Sizes: Up to 2.5 cubic inches (up to 41cc)
- Longer top plates compared to standard 91 cutter options for extended use
- Semi-chisel edge provides a sharp cutting surface with a versatile sharpening profile and longevity
- Unique grind geometry with the "X" grind improves initial sharpness and boosts performance in challenging cutting modes
- Blued cutters offers increased resistance to corrosion
- Vibe-Ban™ design reduces saw handle vibration by over 25%
- LubriLink™ tie straps ensure oil stays where it's needed on the chain
- LubriWell™ oil holes ensure that oil reaches the entire guide bar's groove
- Sharpening options include a 5/32" round file or a 1/8" grinding wheel.