These blocks eliminate twisting from rope rigging systems with smooth, ball-bearing action. Each precision-fabricated alloy block has a unique button-activated release feature that allows instant access to the sheave for midline attachment.
• Increased MBS of 80kN with 20kN WLL.
• Install and remove rope while still connected to the anchor.
• Sideplate locks with two-stage, double-catch safety mechanism.
• Integrated swivel allows pulley to orient while reducing gain.
• Connect, install and remove rope with one hand.
• CNC machined for optimal weight & strength.
- HEIGHT: 1.2 in
- COLOR: Orange/Blue
- LENGTH: 5.3 in
- MATERIAL: Aluminum
- TENSILE STRENGTH: 17,985 lbs ( 80 kN )
- WIDTH: 2.5 in
- WLL: 4496 lbs (20 kN)
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: US
- MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: P55
- IA: 10-0-14