ARB’O is a seat belt for work positioning especially designed for tree climbing. The belt and legs straps integrate a semi-rigid large and breathable pad, made of 3D fabric which improve its comforts. ARB’O is easy to adjust to fit the user with its quick adjustement systems and aluminum automatic buckles. The adjustable elastic webbing connecting the leg straps to the belt facilitates the user ascent on rope.
The double bridge in polyamide rope equipped with aluminum rings, can be easily adjusted and replace through specific knots. The side anchor plate allows not only to connect the double bridge but to connect the work positioning lanyard fitted associated with an ERG’O type rope adjuster. The ARB’O tree climbing belt is also equipped with many loops and tool-holders to carry your working tools and accessories.
• Water repellent webbing in polyester 44 mm (R ≥ 25 kN)
• Automatic aluminum buckles with locking indicator on belt
• Height adjustment on legs with sandows protected by
• Lateral work positioning rings in anodized aluminum rings
• Large legs with breathable 3D fabric and automatic alu buckle • Large positioning belt with breathable 3D fabric, adjustable
on height equipped with 2 large textile strings for tool
holding and 6 D tool holders in plastic
• Many straps locations on the belt to set up the chainsaw
• Double bridge Ø12mm in polyamide braided rope
with anodized aluminum rings. ajustable length and
removable by means of knots. • Static resistance ≥ 15kN
• Weight : 1,75 kg
• Shoulder straps for rigging operations (Ref. : NELUS124)
• Removable comfort back PAD for shoulder straps (Ref. : NPAD02) • Seat (Ref. : NELUS126)