Designed for the climbing arborist who works in hot conditions, these pants are cool and light but still tough with a ripstop outer and abrasion resistant sections.CERTIFICATIONS:Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
Fit & Sizing:Slim fit with plenty of stretch for easy movement. Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing. See the sizing chart for jean-equivalent sizes.
Looking for the coolest chainsaw pants on the planet?
Get Gen2 Zeros.
Cooling features include two high efficiency fixed side vents with an open leg design for maximum air flow. The incredibly breathable outer incorporates Nilit Breeze fibers to wick heat from the body.
Staying cool is also about reducing effort while working. The Zero shell offers 140% 4-way stretch for maximum flex with ultra low weight at just 2 lb 3 oz (Medium).
The outer is a high tenacity nylon ripstop. The super tough Dyneema fabric on the right calf increases durability where the hanging chainsaw causes premature wear. Upgraded zippers and a FlexZone seat seam for extra give.
All this is delivered while improving safety performance. Zeros exceed US standards for coverage by 15% with ankle to waist protection and outperform the minimum chainsaw threshold speed by 25% (3,500 ft/min v 2,750 ft/min US minimum). Light weight does not mean less safe.
Choose front only or the added protection of front and 360 calf protection. Now available in short leg or tall leg length options for front protection styles only.
What people are saying
"Great on the ground, great in the air, why would you wear anything else??"
"Super light weight and cool in summer"
"I don't even take these pants off after work, too damn comfortable"
Key features of the Zero chainsaw pants include:
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz
- Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give
- High-tenacity nylon with a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer
- DWR water resistant coating
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas
- Ultra-high tear strength Dyneema fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 2 inch belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
- Available in grey and hi-visibility orange with the option of 360 calf wrap additional protection
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand