The Oregon 72EXJ Saw Chain offers superior performance, sharpness, and consistency with its reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology. It is an improved version of the 72JGX chain. This low-vibration chain features full chisel cutters that make every cut with minimal effort, providing maximum efficiency.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050"
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow, which is more important when cutting larger wood with longer bars
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the chain's life by delivering oil to key parts for less maintenance and downtime
- Blued Cutters offer high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets reduce wear and need for chain adjustments
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc