Effortlessly maintain your trees with the Oregon 90PX052G AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain, a .043" gauge, 3/8" pitch, low kickback, low-vibration chain designed for homeowners and landscapers. The narrow kerf cutting system requires less power than standard systems, resulting in greater chain efficiency. This chain is 15% lighter thanks to its narrow .043" gauge, making it easy to handle. The low-vibration, low kickback Chamfer Chisel cutters with twin cutting corners offer outstanding performance. Always use this chain with guide bars designed for narrow kerf chain. The Oregon 90PX052G AdvanceCut™ Saw Chain is a versatile replacement option that replaces Husqvarna H38 52, Stihl 61PMM3 52, Echo 90PX52CQ, and Oregon 90SG.
- Pitch: 3/8" Low Profile™, gauge: .043"
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system delivers oil to essential chain parts, reducing maintenance and downtime
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators provide guidance for accurate sharpening
- Recommended to use narrow kerf chain with narrow kerf designed bars
- Tough chrome outer layer and hardened rivets for reduced wear and less frequent chain adjustments
- Suitable for saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Meets the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 and CSA Standard Z62.3 for low-kickback saw chain