Experience optimal grip for rope ascents with the Petzl Basic, a versatile and compact ascender suitable for various applications. Its large lower attachment hole can hold carabiners for lanyards and footloops. This multi-purpose ascender is also ideal for knee ascents. Made with high-quality materials, the Petzl Basic is built to last and withstands regular use.
- deal for rope ascent on a fixed line or as progress capture in a hauling system, the compact ascender has excellent grip.
- The toothed cam with a self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any condition, such as frozen or dirty ropes.
- The stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion, ensuring its durability.
- The lower attachment hole is large enough to accommodate two carabiners, including a lanyard and foot loop.
- The upper connection hole is designed for guiding the rope.
- The frame of the ascender is made of aluminum, while the cam is made of stainless steel and the trigger is made of nylon.
- With a weight of 90g, it is lightweight and easy to carry.
- The ascender is compatible with single ropes between 8 and 11 mm in diameter.
- It has received certifications from CE EN 567 and UIAA, ensuring its quality and safety.
- The ascender is made in France and comes with a 3-year guarantee.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: B18BAA