Upgrade your work positioning system with the Grillon Hook from Petzl. This compact lanyard is designed with a mechanical adjustment system and pivoting cam for quick and precise adjustments. The sliding protective sleeve safeguards the rope from abrasion, extending the lifespan of your gear. Its compact size makes it easy to take on and off the line, and it fits ropes between 11 to 13mm in diameter. Made of durable nylon semi-static rope, the Grillon Hook ensures reliable performance during any work application.
- Lanyard features a fine adjustment system for precise work positioning
- Can be used in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points to distribute weight on the belt, with length adjusted by pressing on the pivoting cam
- Can be used in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point to distribute weight between the waistbelt and leg loops, with length adjusted by operating the handle while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Removable protective sheath protects the rope from abrasive contact and promotes smooth rope glide
- Protection can be removed when using the single lanyard technique to bring the user closer to the anchor