Blue Moon is an 11.7mm tree climbing rope from Yale Cordage. Blue Moon combines the lightweight characteristics of 11mm ropes and the more conventional sizing of the ½climbing lines. Blue Moon features the exact same construction as the popular Poison Ivy climbing rope -- with an attractive Blue, Red, and Black color scheme. This rope is available with one or two tight eye splices.
- Competition Grade.
- Smooth cover for mechanical ascension
- Lowest elongation results in minimal bounce
- Smaller diameters are also favorable for recreational climbers
- Features Yale's “Tite-Braid” cover that virtually eliminates cover milking.
- Braided filament polyester core creates a firm rope that provides superior working-flex service life without work hardening.
Average Breaking Strength: 6500 lbs.
Working Load Limit: 650 lbs.
Weight: 6.5 lbs per 100'
Knotted Strength: 4800 lbs.
- MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER:
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE:
- 11mm (7/16")
- STRAND COUNT:
- 24 Strand
Have not received it yet. I am sure it will come soon.