The Oregon 73EXJ is a high-performance chainsaw chain that features a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for consistent sharpness and superior cutting performance. This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to make every cut with less effort, making it an ideal choice for professional loggers and forestry workers. With its advanced design, the 73EXJ chain delivers precise and efficient cuts, helping you get the job done quickly and effectively.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .050"
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc