The Oregon 73EXL is a high-performance chainsaw chain that features a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for exceptional sharpness and consistency, making it a great replacement for the 73LGX. This low-vibration chain is equipped with full chisel cutters that effortlessly maximize every cut with minimal effort, providing you with a smooth and precise cutting experience.
- Tough chrome outer layer and hardened rivets promote durability and reduce the need for frequent chain adjustments
- Blued Cutters offer top-notch protection against corrosion
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system delivers oil to critical chain parts, reducing maintenance and downtime
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators provide accurate sharpening guidance
- Designed for saw sizes between 50 and 100 cc