The Oregon 75EXJ is a top-of-the-line saw chain that replaces the 75JGX. It features a newly reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology that provides superior performance, sharpness, and consistency, giving you excellent results every time. With its low-vibration, full chisel cutter, the 75EXJ is designed to maximize every cut with less effort, making it the perfect choice for professional loggers and arborists.
- Pitch of 3/8" and gauge of .063"
- Skip sequence design offers superior chip flow, particularly important when cutting larger wood pieces with longer bars
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system extends chain life by delivering oil to key parts, reducing downtime and maintenance
- Blued Cutters protect against corrosion, ensuring high-quality performance
- Durable chrome outer layer and hardened rivets reduce wear and need for frequent chain adjustments
- Designed for saw sizes between 50 and 100 cc
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel offers greater durability for long-lasting use.