Designed by Notch with original inventor Kevin Bingham, the Notch Rope Runner Pro has enhanced ergonomics and rope friendly edges. The Notch Rope Runner Pro is the ultimate work positioning device.
Features & Benefits:
Rope Compatibility: 11 – 13mm
Working Load Limit: 308lbs (140kg)
Weight: 15oz (425g)
Materials: Hot-forged aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
- Incredibly easy SRT or DRT climbing
- Unparalleled smooth one-hand descent
- Fully mid-line attachable (stays in one piece!)
- Rope friendly edges
- Flattened 'bird' sections for comfort when descending
- Multiple friction settings
- Integrated central tending point for attachment to a chest harness
- Improved sealed ball bearing pulley
- Designed by Notch with original inventor Kevin Bingham
- Internal spring keeps it safe from dirt and debris
- Slic pins keep all of the parts together when the device is opened
- Super-cool gunmetal grey color
⚠️Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel and chromium which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Very well built. nice quality. it looks like it will last a lifetime.