The Oregon 21LPX PowerCut™ Saw Chain is the ultimate choice for professional loggers and forest workers who rely on .325" pitch saws. Engineered with .058" gauge chain, this top-performing saw chain delivers precision cuts quickly and accurately with low vibration full chisel cutters. The offset depth gauges work wonders in preventing cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut, resulting in a smoother cut. With its compatibility with chainsaws made by several leading manufacturers such as Husqvarna®, Echo®, Jonsered®, Poulan®, and Makita®, the Oregon 21LPX PowerCut™ Saw Chain is your best bet for a productive and efficient logging experience.
- Pitch: .325", gauge: .058"
- Features a built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system that extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain
- Blued Cutters provide high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- Designed for saw sizes 38-62 cc.