The Petzl Grillon is an exceptional positioning lanyard that's engineered for precise and safe adjustments. Featuring a mechanical adjustment system with a pivoting cam, it can be quickly and easily adjusted to meet your needs. The Grillon also comes equipped with a sliding, protective sleeve that shields the rope from abrasive contact with the lanyard. Both ends of the plastic sheath are sewn for additional durability against abrasion. Constructed of sturdy and resilient nylon semi-static rope, the Petzl Grillon is an ideal choice for work positioning systems that complement your fall arrest system.
- Rope Compatibility: 11mm - 13mm
- Features a fine adjustment system for comfortable positioning
- Can be operated in single or double mode depending on the user's needs
- Single mode is for use while suspended and attached to the harness ventral attachment point
- Double mode is for use with weight on the feet and attached to the harness side attachment points
- Includes a removable abrasion protective sheath for enhanced rope glide.
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER: L052AA00