The Velox is an upgraded version of the Weaver HAAS system that includes an additional 18 inches of bungee, for a total of 30 inches.
- The Velox has a double tube system that allows for 30 inches of in-line bungee to be contained within the unit, resulting in a smooth, unlimited ascent system with no setup required
- The bungee is terminated at the top of the Velox and travels down through a channel to the bottom where it is wrapped around a shiv with stainless steel sealed bearings inside a machined aluminum block to reduce friction
- It then returns back up a second channel where it is tied to the snap, which is now tied just above the ascender and extracts out 30 inches, eliminating any "dead spots" in the return action
- The Velox is one size fits all and can be used by multiple users without any adjusting, and the bungee is replaceable in under 5 minutes with no tools
- The Velox is made by Weaver.